Mobile Location Based Services, Location Based App Development, How To Build A Location Based App
Locaid Professional Services & Development Team
When a location API just isn’t enough, Locaid's Location Services Group (LSG) can help get your location development and project management off the ground. A decade of know-how in one of the most experienced agile location development teams anywhere is at the ready to launch your location project.
Locaid’s team of location experts and developers has delivered a wide and diverse range of location software and system applications development including:
- Web-based applications and APIs for multiple verticals
- Web console for managing Enterprise Blackberry users
- Proximity marketing post-campaign demographic analysis for validation of marketing strategy
Mobile Location Proof-of-Concept Tools and Demos
LSG helps stakeholders deliver “proof-of-concept” tools, services and demos to validate the power of location for their business. LSG has built several successful demo prototypes and tools in financial services, retail and consumer package goods industries that resulted in location-enabled service launches.
- System design consultancy
- Location solution specification
- Custom software development
- Web, desktop, or field software
- Advanced location data capture solutions
- Map oriented solutions
- Connected or disconnected systems
- Embedded location data functionality
- Back office integration
- Live tracking and incident reporting
With over ten years’ experience in location application development, location-based systems development and deep knowledge of location infrastructure, Locaid’s LSG offers a combination of both “off-the-shelf” APIs and custom web-based services with unique business rule implementation to meet client specific needs in dozens of verticals.
The Location Services Group specializes in location-enabled business applications, services and systems and integrating location feeds into back office systems and databases. LSG also offers location application integration, system consultancy, location solution specification, implementation, and training to provide an end-to-end solution to enterprise customers.
Contact Locaid to schedule a consultation for your location project at sales